Kerala Airfare Tour Package covering Trivandrum – Kovalam – Alleppey – Cochin
Day - 1 : Arrival Trivandrum – Kovalam
Upon arrival at the Trivandrum Airport our representative will cordially welcome you and take you by road to Kovalam; on arrival check-in into hotel. Kovalam is one of the prime beach destinations in India. Enjoy the evening watching a spectacular sunset or swimming at the picturesque Kovalam Beach. Overnight at the hotel
Day - 2 : Kovalam - Trivandrum – Kovalam
Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Trivandrum after breakfast- Thiruvananthapuram, previously called Trivandrum, is an ancient city with tradition dating back to 1000 BC. This capital city of Kerala is a beautiful seaside metropolis built on seven hills. It is located on the west coast of India spreading over a total of 2,192 sq.km. Sightseeing tour is comprehensive with the visits to Padmanabhaswami Temple, Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and Zoo. Overnight stay is arranged in Kovalam.
Day - 3 : Alleppey (House Boat)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Alleppey (04 hours). Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditionally decorated houseboats. Check in time is 01:00 PM and cruise starts with lunch. While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the unusual - skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed-down paddy fields, and local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes, and ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. Food will be served onboard. Overnight stay in the houseboat
Day - 4 : Alleppey – Cochin
After breakfast check out from the hotel / House Boat and drive to Cochin (02 hours). Spend the afternoon with local sightseeing in and around Cochin - the Queen of Arabian Sea, this is one of the finest natural harbors in the World and was one of the major centers for commerce and trade with British, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, etc. Sightseeing attractions in Cochin include Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jewish Street, St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Nets. Overnight stay is arranged in Cochin.
Day - 5 : Cochin - Cochin = Departure Transfer (45 Mnts)
After breakfast check out from the Hotel and drive to Cochin Airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God's Own Country.
TOUR COST PER PERSON BASED ON 2 PERSONS (Deluxe Accommodation):
Bangalore - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Banaglore Departure: Rs. 15,800 per person
Mumbai - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Mumbai Departure: Rs. 19,500 per person
Ahmedabad - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Ahmedabad Departure: Rs. 24,700 per person
Kolkata - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Kolkata Departure: Rs. 25,600 per person
Delhi - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Delhi Departure: Rs. 27,200 per person
TOUR COST PER PERSON BASED ON 2 PERSONS (Premium Accommodation):
Bangalore - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Banaglore Departure: Rs. 16,300 per person
Mumbai - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Mumbai Departure: Rs. 20,000 per person
Ahmedabad - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Ahmedabad Departure: Rs. 25,500 per person
Kolkata - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Kolkata Departure: Rs. 26,000 per person
Delhi - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Delhi Departure: Rs. 27,700 per person
TOUR COST PER PERSON BASED ON 2 PERSONS (Luxury Accommodation):
Bangalore - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Banaglore Departure: Rs. 17,800 per person
Mumbai - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Mumbai Departure: Rs. 21,500 per person
Ahmedabad - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Ahmedabad Departure: Rs. 26,700 per person
Kolkata - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Kolkata Departure: Rs. 27,500 per person
Delhi - Trivandrum Arrival & Cochin - Delhi Departure: Rs. 29,200 per person
• Above rates are valid till Sep 2013.
INCLUSIONS WITH ABOVE COST:
• Two way airfare from above sectors
• Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
• Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on Breakfast basis
• Accommodation with 1 Double room(s) .
• Transfers and sightseeing by A/C INDICA at disposal includes driver bata, toll, parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary.
• 3.09% service tax applicable as per government rules
• Any Airfare
• Entrances fees
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
• Tips and porter charges
• Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
• Any other service/s not specified above
• All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
• Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon
• The above rates are valid for the given dates only.
• The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
HOUSEBOAT DETAILS (applicable only if provided with the tour):
• Houseboat is provided with all meals (Lunch Dinner Breakfast Tea / Coffee / Snacks)
• Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 1200 noon check in and 0900 hrs next day check out.
• Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
• Houseboat will be stationed from 05.30 PM to 08.00 AM in the bank of backwater; hence mosquito and water borne insects are related hitches. It’s sensible to bring repellent for the same.
• Typical Kerala Cuisine will be provided with the Houseboat. Choice of food with the Houseboat is very limited. It’s desirable to intimate the veg / non-veg food preference at the time of booking.
• The Houseboat room size is small compared to hotel rooms.
• Houseboat is meant for exploring the scenic beauty of backwater hence TV Channels will not be available with many Houseboats.