Kerala Airfare Tour Package covering Cochin - Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Cochin
Tour cost - Per person on twin sharing basis::
Actual tour cost Bangalore - Cochin - Bangalore: Rs. 23,500/- per person
Special 2013 early-bird offer cost for Bangalore - Cochin - Bangalore: Rs. 19250/-* per person
Actual tour cost from Hyderabad - Cochin - Hyderabad: Rs. 24000/- per person
Special 2013 early-bird offer cost for Hyderabad - Cochin - Hyderabad: Rs. 20250/-* per person
Actual tour cost from Mumbai - Cochin - Mumbai: Rs. 26,000/- per person
Special 2013 early bird offer cost for Mumbai - Cochin - Mumbai: Rs. 23750/-* per person
Actual tour cost from Delhi - Cochin - Delhi: Rs. 28300/- per person
Special 2013 early bird offer cost for Delhi - Cochin - Delhi: Rs. 25750/-* per person
• Valid From 1st May 2013 – 31 May 2013
*The airfare rates are valid as of now and subject to change without prior notice. Hence rates valid at the time of purchasing the tickets will be applicable.
INCLUSIONS WITH ABOVE COST:
• Accommodation in the mentioned hotels for 04 nights on bed and breakfast basis with room in twin sharing basis Houseboat with all meals.
• Airport / Hotel Transfers + City Tour + Sightseeing by A/C Indica.
• Arrival and Return Airfare for two persons.
• All currently applicable taxes including service tax @ 3.09% applicable as per government rules
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
• Tips and porter charges
• Any boating charges
• Monument entrances
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
• Any other service/s not specified above
• Check in /Check out time in hotels is 12 Noon and Houseboat 01 Pm - 09 Am.
• All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
• The above rates are valid for the given dates only.
• The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
• Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
HOTELS USED WITH THE ABOVE PACKAGE PRICE:
Day 01: Arrival Cochin – Munnar (4 ½ hrs)
On your arrival at the Cochin Airport our representative will receive you and drive to Munnar. On arrival, check into the hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay is at the hotel.
Day 02: Munnar
Spend the day with local sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. Munnar was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattuppetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were the rarest species of mountain goat, "Nilgiri Thars", can be spotted. Overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar –Thekkady (4 hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady, on arrival check into the hotel. Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Thekkady - one of the world's most fascinating wild life reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake, Spice Plantation visit, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant Ride can be done at an extra cost. Overnight stay is arranged in Thekkady.
Day 04: Alleppey Houseboat
After early breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Alleppey, for an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditionally decorated houseboat. Check in at 13:00 hours – cruise start with lunch. While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the unusual - skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed-down paddy fields, local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes, ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. Food will be served onboard. Overnight stay in the houseboat
Day 05: Alleppey - Cochin (2 ½ hrs) = Departure Transfer
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Cochin Airport for your flight back home feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spend in the “God’s Own Country”.