HOTELS USED WITH THE PACKAGE:
Breakfast & Dinner
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Premium Honeymoon Special
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Breakfast Lunch & Dinner
ACTUAL TOUR COST FOR TWO PERSONS Rs:81000 /-
SPECIAL OFFER COST FOR TWO PERSONS Rs: 56500/-
• Valid from April 1,2013 - September 30,2013
• Above rates are valid only for the mentioned travel dates.
• Above rates are based on four / five star equivalent resorts / hotels. Package cost can be amended based on your preference of hotels and budget.
INCLUSIONS WITH ABOVE COST:
Accommodation with above mentioned hotels in Private Pool Villas
02 nights Candle Light Dinner at Green Woods – Thekkady
Breakfast & Lunch
Candle Light Dinner Thekkady
Honeymoon Cake Alleppey
Cookies and Fruit basket in Citrus – Alleppey
Complimentary Sunset cruise at Alleppey (Group cruise)
Complimentary Live Cultural show at Citrus Restaurant on Dinner time
Full Time A/C Houseboat premium
Flower Bed Decoration
Candle Light Dinner in House Boat - Alleppey
One bottle of Wine and fruit basket at Raviz - Kollam
Transfers and sightseeing by Air – Conditioned cab at disposal includes driver bata, toll, parking, driver’ night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary.
• Service tax @ 3.09% applicable as per government rules
• Any Airfare
• Entrances fees
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
• Tips and porter charges
• Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
• Any other service/s not specified above
• All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
• Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 1200 noon check in and 0900 hrs next day check out.
• The above rates are valid for the given dates only.
• The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
You are requested to make advance payment to initiate with the bookings. Advance payment can be made by Bank Transfer or by Visa or Master Credit Card through online (along with 2 % bank charges). Balance payment can be made 15 days prior to your tour starting date or on arrival at airport / railway station by CASH. On receipt of full payment we will send you the travel vouchers through email. If you are making the balance payment on arrival, our executive will hand over the travel vouchers on arrival.
MEETING ON ARRIVAL:
Our representative will receive you at airport / railway station with a placard in your name and will hand over the original copy of travel vouchers and detail travel plan.
Kindly revert with your acceptance and preferred mode of payment (credit card or bank transfer) so that we can send you the details for advance payment accordingly.
Day 01: Arrival Cochin – Thekkady
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing tour of Thekkady - one of the world's most fascinating wild life reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake, Spice Plantation visit and Elephant Ride can be done at an extra cost. Overnight stay is arranged in Thekkady.
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey, an important backwater destination attracting thousands of tourists every year, who come all the way to enjoy Alleppey for what it offers. Referred to as the “Venice of the East”, the place is home to diverse animal and bird life. Alleppey is also famous for its beaches, marine products, coir industry and boat races. A singularity of this land is the region called “KUTTANAD” – a land of lush paddy fields referred to as the rice bowl of Kerala and one of the few places in the world where farming is done below sea level. Overnight stay is at Alleppey.
After a refreshing breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Alleppey. Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditionally decorated houseboats. Check in time is 01:00 PM and cruise starts with lunch. While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the unusual - skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed-down paddy fields, and local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes, and ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. Food will be served onboard. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Morning after breakfast, the houseboat will start sailing again. Houseboat will drop you the Alleppey jetty by 9 AM. Proceed to Kollam. Enjoy the beauty of kollam backwaters ‘Ashtamudi Lake’. Check into your hotel and relax later in the evening , enjoy the in house activities in the resort. Overnight stay is at your hotel.
After a refreshing breakfast, check out from the houseboat and drive to Trivandrum Airport (1 ½ Hrs) / Cochin airport (05 Hrs) for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the “God’s Own Country”.