The Misty Mount built in 1930. This bungalow with petite cottage charm, is situated in the campus of the SummerPalace, built for the Ranis of Travancore Royal family, during the regency period of Rani Laxmi and Parvathy Bhai. The bungalow once used by the staff attending the queens is now painstakingly well kept by its present owners.
Massages for general rejuvenation or treatment for ailments can be availed by appointment at SahyadriAyurvedicHospital which is just three kilometers away. Sahyadri is an establishment which maintains a garden of Ayurvedic plants and has its own medicine manufacturing unit. The food specialties of the house include the Kitchens of Kerala and continental or Chinese on to which healthy use of fresh spices, homegrown and organic fruits and vegetables add real freshness to cuisines.
The two convenient and well kept bedrooms are adorned with simple and traditional furniture and have attached bathrooms with modern amenities.