Day 1: Cochin - Munnar
Arrival at the Cochin airport/ Ernakulam railway station and get transferred to Munnar. Check into the hotel at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Munnar is a magnificent hill station in the Western Ghats at about 5000 feet above sea level. This is one of the best hill stations in Kerala and is the major centre of Kerala's tea industry. Munnar means three rivers and the town is located at the confluence of 3 mountain streams - Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. These 3 stream confluence at the heart of the town and meet all the water requirements of the settlers and visitors. Munnar has lakes, forests and several tea estates. Anaimudi, the highest peak in South India (2695 m/8883 ft.) is nearby. Munnar was the British Government's Summer Resort in the South and it has been the favorite summer resort of the European sellers for centuries. Major sightseeing attractions are the Kundale tea plantation, Eravikulam National Park, The High Range Club, Top Station, Mattuppetty, Devikulam, Rajamalai, Chithirapuram, Marayoor, Pallivasal/Pothamedu, etc.
Day 3: Munnar - Cochin / Ernakulam Departure
After breakfast check-out from Munnar hotel and drive to Cochin for your departure from Cochin airport/ Ernakulam railway station.
Club Mahindra Mount Serene
TOTAL TOUR COST FOR 2 PERSONS (With Standard Accommodation) : Rs 9900 /-
TOTAL TOUR COST FOR 2 PERSONS (With Deluxe Accommodation) : Rs 11900 /-
TOTAL TOUR COST FOR 2 PERSONS (With Premium Accommodation) : Rs 16900 /-
TOTAL TOUR COST FOR 2 PERSONS (With Luxury Accommodation) : Rs 19900 /-
• Above rates are valid only for the mentioned travel dates.
• Package cost can be amended based on your preferences of hotels and budget.
• Above rates are NETT to Kerala Holidays.
We have special deal with leading airlines for tourists coming to Kerala. Hence please ask for special air fares if you wish to proceed with the tour plan and mention your destinations to quote our best available airfare.
INCLUSIONS WITH ABOVE COST:
• Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
• Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on Breakfast basis.
• Accommodation with 1 Double room(s) .
• Transfers and sightseeing by A/C INDICA at disposal includes driver bata, toll, parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary.
• 3.625% service tax applicable as per government rules
• Any Airfare
• Entrances fees
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
• Tips and porter charges
• Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
• Any other service/s not specified above
• All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
• Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 1200 noon check in and 0900 hrs next day check out.
• The above rates are valid for the given dates only.
• The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
• Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
MEETING ON ARRIVAL
Our representative will receive you at airport / railway station with a placard in your name and will hand over the original copy of travel vouchers and detail travel plan.