Day 1: Cochin - Athirapally
Arrival at Cochin Airport (assistance arranged on arrival) and drive to Athirapilly - about 63 km. Athirapilly Waterfalls is a popular picnic spot where water plunges from a height of nearly 80 feet before joining the Chalakudi River. Check in to the hotel on arrival and spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay is arranged in Athirapally.
Day 2: Athirapally - Munnar
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Munnar (5 hours drive) on arrival check into the hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay is arranged in Munnar
Day 3: Munnar
After breakfast spend the day with local sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, KundaleLake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were the rarest species of mountain goat, "Nilgiri Thars", can be spotted. Overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
Day 4: Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady, on arrival check into the hotel. Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Thekkady - one of the world's most fascinating wild life reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Optional activities like Boating at PeriyarLake, Spice Plantation visit and Elephant Ride can be done at an extra cost. Overnight stay is arranged in Thekkady.
Day 5: Thekkady - Kumarakom
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Kumarakom. Check in to the hotel. Afternoon proceeds for local sightseeing in and around Kumarakom - a tiny backwater hamlet perched on the western banks of the VembanaduLake. The stretch of backwater is spread over 900 sq. km. Choose a canoe, motor boat or a houseboat and devour the beauty of this backwater paradise at its best. Overnight stay is arranged in Kumarakom.
Day 6: Kumarakom - Cochin Departure
Morning, after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Cochin airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the “God’s Own Country”.
Actual Tour Cost: Rs. 36000/-
Kerala Holidays Special Rate: Rs. 25000/-
Valid from 01 Apr 2013 – 31 Aug 2013.
• Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
• All hotels with breakfast and houseboat ( if included with itinerary ) with all meals
• Accommodation with 1 Double room.
• Transfers and sightseeing by A/C INDICA at disposal includes driver bata, toll, parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary.
• 3.09% service tax applicable as per government rules
• Any Airfare
• Entrances fees
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
• Tips and porter charges
• Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
• Any other service/s not specified above
Terms and condition
• Valid with the hotels & cab recommended by company.
• Valid from 01 Apr 2013 – 31 Aug 2013.